La Crèche Child Development Center offers an environment that fosters learning since babies are born with great potential. Flexibility is the marvel of the human brain. Instead of being hard-wired for every possible eventuality, our brains are made to learn from experience.
Children are born with areas in the brain specialized for different functions, such as language, movement, and processing messages from senses. During this age group, it is an absolute necessity to provide an environment rich in emotional support for infants and toddlers. Emotional support, warm loving environment, cleanliness and safety are just afew of our major goals with our infants to ensure a childs healthy development.
Infants: Chenille Class
(6 weeks through 15 months)
Our full day program provides infants with the opportunity to make exciting life discoveries, with loving and nurturing guidance. We provide a rich environment with music, colors, movement, stimulation and positive encouragement where infants feel safe and loved.
Toddlers: Caterpillar Class
(15 months through 2 years)
Our full day program offers sensory exploration, language development, art expression, self-help skills and listening skills, all incorporated in a safe, caring and loving environment.
At La Crèche Child Development Center we offer:
- A high quality, integrated program where children can grow intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- Experienced and multilingual staff who meet and exceed California licensing standards.
- Nurturing care that complements values learned at home.
- A clean, safe and spacious new facility with a state of the art design that promotes independent learning and allows them to explore safely.
- Open door policy which allows the parents to visit anytime to breast feed their infants with full privacy.
- Primary care group which allows each staff to foster each child’s learning experience.
- La Crèche's infant program offer parents full access to their child’s daily routine through Baby Connect (6 weeks to 12 months old).